Re: file upload and php (Not a begginer question!)

Hi,

I've taken a look at theses scripts but, they also works with the standard
multipart-form data method...
I don't want to use this because it's too long for users when you try to
upload multiple huge files..
I'm looking for a tool or script that could work like a direct ftp browser
where you can select files and upload them fast as possible.

All i've found work with http forms...

No one have an idea ?
May be I had to work with another language, like java to do theses upload..
I don't knwo what to do...

20021015093700.47971.qmail@pb1.pair.com...