Re: file upload and php (Not a begginer question!)

Hi!

If you search for "4images" on hotscripts.com (php section ofcourse),
you will find an image gallerey with the function you ask for, multiple
image uploads,
there you can upload a total of 10 images at the same time :) But I havent
had the
time to look at the code yet, just know it works :)

Good Luck :)

Jøran Sørbø :: Norway

20021015084204.23234.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20021015084204.23234.qmail@pb1.pair.com...