Re: access DB via PHP classes

Well, what about building a basic class without any database conection in the
constructor and then have a inherited class with the needed database
conection? and then use whichever you need to generate the pages.

You can even just have  the basic class and execute some code in the
constructor that connects or not to the database depending on a parameter you
pass to it.

As I told you before, I'm very newbie to OOP as well, but think that may work
well.

Hope it helps

Bye

                         Wilmar Pérez