Re: access DB via PHP classes

Well, I'll tell you what I do.

I'm not a OOP expert so if someone feel like I'm doing it wrong I'll welcome
any comment about .

I've got a main class which I use to generate every page in my website (some
are actually generated by inherited classes but that's the main idea).  As I
need a database conection for every page I write the connection threat in the
main class constructor using mysql_pconnect which handles a persistent
connection.

So far it is workin alright for me.  As I said before any comments will be
welcome.

Hope it helps

                         Wilmar Pérez
                     Network Administrator