Re: Need help php vs .net plz reply

Hi, Rahul !
The first thing to be said is that PHP is a language and .net is a complete
enviroment for development, so it's composed by C#; Vb; ASP.NET; C++. And
you can combine them for developing a complex application. In other hand
PHP is a single language, easiest for learning and is accepted as a
powerfull language for dealing with internet applications. So, PHP should
be compared with ASP.NET, a similar language for internet applications in
.net enviropment.
Professional that works with .net infrastructure ussualy is more well paid
than PHP ones. PHP is most flexible and easiest for learnig.

The link below makes a comparison between PHP and ASP.NET. Good Luck !

http://perfectwebtutorials.com/2012/asp-net-vs-php-complete-comparisons/

2013/8/26 Mj Love <mj_love18@xxxxxxxx>

> **
>

> Hello to all developers..
> I am btech cs fresher .. my name is rahul ...
> I am very confuse abt php and .net  to chose as my starting carrer option
> .. beacuse some peoples said that there were more groth in .net then php ..
> And also most of mnc dont hire php developera they hire .net profesionals
> ..
> And one more thing .net developera salry higher then php deve all this
> true ..????
>
> I also google it but i get more confusion insted of solution .. so i get
> this idea this group is exp developers so i think u all knows better ...
>
> And last que to sir if i choose php as starting then wt should i learn
> after 2-3 yare exp for higher salary and carrer groth ...
>
> I know this topic is small for all of u .. but i really very confused abt
> this two ..so plzz help
> Mail me ur reagarding answers on my mail......
>
> Thanku so much in adwance to allll
> Plzzzzzz reply all good developers soon as possible thanks ...

Altamiro Teixeira de Souza

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: