Need help php vs .net plz reply

Hello to all developers..
I am btech cs fresher .. my name is rahul ...
I am very confuse abt php and .net  to chose as my starting carrer option .. beacuse some peoples said that there were more groth in .net then php ..
And also most of mnc dont hire php developera they hire .net profesionals ..
And one more thing .net developera salry higher then php deve all this true ..????

I also google it but i get more confusion insted of solution .. so i get this idea this group is exp developers so i think u all knows better ...

And last que to sir if i choose php as starting then wt should i learn after 2-3 yare exp for higher salary and carrer groth ...

I know this topic is small for all of u .. but i really very confused abt this two ..so plzz help
Mail me ur reagarding answers on my mail......

Thanku so much in adwance to allll
Plzzzzzz reply all good developers soon as possible thanks ...