Re: Site hacked : HaCkEd By Sy-soldier what to do?

use $str = mysql_real_escape_string(strip_tags($data));
and then insert the $str to the databse
like this you will avoid cross site scripting and SQL injection :)
but here you are disabling HTML tags in the comment box
if you want to enable some read in php.net about strip_tags fcn  string *
strip_tags* ( string $str [, string $allowable_tags ] )
I am here for further information

--
Best Regards
Ahmad Seder