Re: Re: PHP Debugger

This is my configure in php.ini
 [zend_debugger]
zend_extension="/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ZendDebugger.so"
zend_debugger.allow_hosts=127.0.0.1
zend_debugger.expose_remotely=always

 follow is eclipse setting
window -> preferences -> php -> php executables -> add
 Name: php5.2_cli
 Executable path: /usr/local/bin/php
 php ini file path: /usr/local/lib/php.ini
 SAPI type: CLI
 PHP Debugger: Zend debugger

 and set this php executable as workspace default....
 of course , if you want debug web application , you can set SAPI type: CGI

 Now, you can debug script as "php script"
 if you want debug web page, you need set SAPI type "CGI" as preview says.
 And config a debug instance in eclipse.
 1. Open eclipse Debug Configuration window
 2. select "php web page" what is in the left side, and new it
 3. configure it:
     1. server debugger: selecte zend debugger
     2. new a php server, and configure its path
     3. select a file, this file is in your workspace
     4. see the URL, if it auto-generated url is ok, now you can "apply" save it, if isn't ok, you can cancel the auto-generate button, and input it by manual

 hope can help you......
 and my english is so bad, sorry.