Re: PHP Debugger

Hi Pereir,

 I'm used XDEBUG too, but in eclipse I can't startup step debug, if you had any tutorial about XDEBUG in eclipse PDE??
 or could you tell me what problem in my configure?
 This is my xdebug conf in php.ini:
 [xdebug]
 ;zend_extension="/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/xdebug.so"
 ;xdebug.max_nesting_level = 1000
 ;xdebug.auto_trace = On
 ;xdebug.show_exception_trace = On
 ;xdebug.collect_vars = On
 ;xdebug.collect_return = On
 ;xdebug.collect_params = On
 ;xdebug.profiler_enable=on
 ;xdebug.profiler_append=on
 ;xdebug.trace_output_dir="/home/selfimpr/xdebug/trace"
 ;xdebug.profiler_output_dir="/home/selfimpr/xdebug/profile"
 ;xdebug.profiler_output_name = cachegrind.out.profile%s.%u
 ;xdebug.remote_autostart = On
 ;xdebug.remote_enable = On
 ;xdebug.remote_host = "localhost"
 ;xdebug.remote_port = 9000