Re: Re: Access site from one machine[computer] using php

Hi All,

I don't think there is any way to get mac address using php thru Internet..
As getting mac address is the exploit of device..
Unless you are getting on local area network and you are the local administrator, then u can have it..
Even u found any JavaScript that might get the mac address, but your site might rate as unsafe site..

Try other solution..

Sent from my iPhone