Re: how to track clicks page running in Iframe on different domain

in this case do one thing,
provide some extra lines of code in javascript with your iframe code which
will send some data such as counter to your php script which exist on your
domain. then you can use that counter.

var counter = 0 ;
$('#frameid').bind('load',
function()
                                        {
counter++;
$.ajax({ url: "your_php_script_url?ctr="+counter, success: function(data) {
alert("this is new counter")}, error:
function(response){alert(response.statusText)} });

                                        });

Is that what you want??

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:13 PM, rahul dongre <mady_dongre@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Thank Neeraj,
> one more problem i have,i am sharing my code in form of iframe. user can
> place this iframe in their webpage.now i want to listed all domains that are
> using my iframe on my Google analytical report.is it possible. i Googled a
> lot but not find satisfy answer .............
>
> Rahul Dongre
>

> --- On Thu, 12/8/10, Neeraj jain <neerajjain80@xxxxxxxxx<neerajjain80%40gmail.com>>
> wrote:
>
> From: Neeraj jain <neerajjain80@xxxxxxxxx <neerajjain80%40gmail.com>>
> Subject: Re:  how to track clicks page running in Iframe on
> different domain
> To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <php-objects%40yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Thursday, 12 August, 2010, 9:41 AM
>

> var counter = 0 ;
> $('#frameid').bind('load',function()
>                                         {
>                                             alert("i m in frame load")
>                                             counter++;
>                                         });
>
> When url is changed inside an iframe, the load events is called.
>
> Cheers,
> Neeraj
>
> On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 7:48 PM, rahul dongre <mady_dongre@xxxxxxxxxxx<mady_dongre%40yahoo.co.in>
> >wrote:
>

> > hi ,
> > i want to know that how to track clicks page running in Iframe on
> different
> > domain.
> > actually   i am calling my page in side an iframe on different domain.now
> > wnt to know number of clicks on page calling inside the iframe.
> >
> > Rahul Dongre

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: