Re: how to track clicks page running in Iframe on different domain

var counter = 0 ;
$('#frameid').bind('load',function()
                                        {
                                            alert("i m in frame load")
                                            counter++;
                                        });

When url is changed inside an iframe, the load events is called.

Cheers,
Neeraj

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 7:48 PM, rahul dongre <mady_dongre@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> hi ,
> i want to know that how to track clicks page running in Iframe on different
> domain.
> actually   i am calling my page in side an iframe on different domain.now i
> wnt to know number of clicks on page calling inside the iframe.
>
> Rahul Dongre

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: