Re: Re: Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in

This normaly is a problem related with data type mixing. You define and
populates a variable as an array, but make reference of that variable as  an
string. Perhaps, some envoripment manager code is causing the problem.

--
Altamiro Teixeira de Souza

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional