Re: I need answers of following questions can any body plz tell me.

1. mysql_connect vs. mysql_pconnect -- Do a Google search for that
exact phrase and it will give you a ton of links that give you the
answers you need.
2. innodb vs myisam -- Same as above. Also do a search for innodb vs
myisam performance. Other than your performance needs for different
siutations, here are a list of InnoDB characteristics that should
help in your decision making process:
http://forums.innodb.com/read.php?4,602,605#msg-605
--
Joe

On Mar 2, 2010, at 2:26 AM, zubair nawaz awan wrote:

> Hi all,
>        I need answers of following questions can any body plz tell me.
>
> When to use mysql_connect and when to use mysql_pconnect actually i
> search around internet there i didnt found any real example. Is
> there any body who can give me any real example easy to understand
> the usage.How can i use transaction based queries like if i there
> are more than one dependent queries that i want to save in db with
> out any risk (one query is executed and the other failed due to
> disconnection with database). Some thing i found to use INNODB as
> engine instead of MyISAM but i dont know abt it very much. Please
> help me out for this also plz give me some example with code if
> possible.I shall be thank full to you...
>
> Regards
> Zubair Nawaz Awan
> PHP Developer

<*> Your email settings: