I need answers of following questions can any body plz tell me.

Hi all,
       I need answers of following questions can any body plz tell me.

When to use mysql_connect and when to use mysql_pconnect actually i search around internet there i didnt found any real example. Is there any body who can give me any real example easy to understand the usage.How can i use transaction based queries like if i there are more than one dependent queries that i want to save in db with out any risk (one query is executed and the other failed due to disconnection with database). Some thing i found to use INNODB as engine instead of MyISAM but i dont know abt it very much. Please help me out for this also plz give me some example with code if possible.I shall be thank full to you...

Regards
Zubair Nawaz Awan
PHP Developer