Re: User account edit causes password change in phpmaker

I've never used "phpmaker" and had never heard of it before your e-
mail to the list. I'd venture a guess that since nobody else has
responded to your request, it probably means that there's not much
phpmaker use on this list.

If you post the offending code, someone might be able to help you
there, and perhaps you can work backwards to figure out a setting.

Barring that I suggest trying a phpmaker-specific forum, like the one
that company offers:
http://download.hkvstore.com/forums/
--
Joe