Re: User account edit causes password change in phpmaker

Your question doesn't make a whole lot of sense, so I'm going to take
some guesswork.
1. You have a password in your database that is the 202cb962 stuff.
2. You changed the password in the database to the 25ab38f7 stuff.
3. You tried using the 25ab38f7 stuff to log in and it's not working.

Is that about right?

If so, the reason is that the password in the database is encrypted,
so the *actual* new password is NOT the 25ab38f7 stuff. The new
password could very well be something like "cat" or "dog".

Again, that's just guessing on my part because your question isn't
clear. At all.
--
Joe