Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: mappings of ip addresses to host names

It is:

<VirtualHost 176.16.200.3:80>
    ServerName phpmyadmin
    DocumentRoot "C:/wamp/apps/phpmyadmin3.2.0.1"
    ServerAdmin chhit@xxxxxxxxx
    AccessFileName "htaccess"
    <Directory "C:/wamp/apps/phpmyadmin3.2.0.1">
        DirectoryIndex index.php index.html
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride All
        Allow from all