Re: mappings of ip addresses to host names

I dont think u can do this. as the browser address should be pointed to a
machine ip or machine name or domain name. I think if u can create a virtual
host in the local machine and if the machines are not connected to the
internet then there might be a case of redirecting the machines to the said
domain.
If the machines have an internet connection then they will search in the
internet for this address.Try it out...:-)

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Sovichea SOU <svch_sou@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am running XP with wampserver installed. My ip address is 192.168.5.62.
>
> I want to allow other computers in my network to access phpmyadmin in my
> computer by type http://phpmyadmin instread of
> http://192.168.5.62/phpmyadmin
>
> Any helps?
>
> Vichea

Chaitanya

"A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
trying..."

http://doiop.com/dr.virus.india

http://www.drvirusindia.co.cc/

http://chaitu09986025424.blog.co.in/