Re: Help with MySQL - Not necessarily PHP related

Hai try joining this forum PHP Freaks..
http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Brian H <brianh781@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good source (forum or other discussion type of venue)
> for assistance with MySQL? I'm building an app that has some fairly
> complicated search functions, with a few million records, and I'm having
> some problems with the speed at which the query is running. If someone
> here is experienced in building optimized search queries, maybe we can
> discuss the matters off the board.
>
> Thanks
> Brian

Chaitanya

"A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
trying..."

http://doiop.com/dr.virus.india

http://www.drvirusindia.co.cc/

http://chaitu09986025424.blog.co.in/