How to send million emails

Hi All,

I would like to know how to solve my below problem.

1. My server should be able to send more then a million emails at a
time. What server or email configuration shall I need? Price is no
constraint for me.

2. I would like my users to upload at least 100 MB doc or csv from their interface? What settings shall I do in php/http files?

Thanks,