Joomla url mode rewrite problem

hello experts
I did active all three SEO settings in admin panel and also rename htaccess.txt file to .htaccess. My site is working fine. But my problem is when I click on top menu link for open any article the url is look like as
http://www.mysite.com/component/content/article/4.html
u can see in the last of my url is 4.html. actually url is picked my article id not pick my article title or alias. I want to my url look like as
http://www.mysite.com/component/content/article/contact.html
or
http://www.mysite.com/component/content/article/aboutus.html
any body help me for this .. how I set it ..
thanks in advance
regards