Re: Need help in cpanel

If you use Cpanel you should learn cpanel functions, like the Remote
MySQL icon that BlueTulip told you previously.

Open your cpanel and look for that icon, and read for a while in its
help how to add your HOME ip in cpanel-mysql system in order to let your
HOME ip to connect your server.  By default cpanel blocks any remote
access to your databases, so you have to add any remote IP  that you
wants to connect (as you home ip) in cPanel Remote MySQL.

jan