From: agarwal.ankit87 <agarwal.ankit87@xxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Image Manipulation using PHP
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 10 December, 2009, 3:39 PM

      Hello all ,

I have been searching on internet for some simple functions that may

help me in manipulating images automatically. while searching I came across a nice article containing some sample codes of manipulating images like reducing size, rotating, etc , which  are good to practice. Here is that article might be helpful to you as well.

http://www.ezdia. com/Image_ Manipulation_ using_PHP/ Content.do? id=650