Re: multy language in joomla

Hi! First download joomfish and the language pack available for every language. (ex. english, french, etc..)

http://extensions.joomla.org/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=listcats&cat_id=1837&Itemid=2

Activate the language you want to display or translate.
Go to article manager select the content you want to translate and then select from joomfish dropdown list. (translate to ....).
Thanks!