PHP and SMS-es

Hi all,

it's the very first time I use this forum so I don't really know if the present concern has already been fixed here.

I need a soft that handles SMS via GMS modem. People should be able to send a pr-formatted sms to my gsm and depending on the received SMS the soft register the sender or if he is already registered, the server reply by sending an information.

For example, users send "adress.loyc" to the soft wich checks if the sender is stored in the database. If so, it send him Loyc'c address. Else, he register him and send him a small guide on how to user the system.

I have been looking for a library over the Internet to meet my requirements but since i don't find anything, i dare the question.

Please let me know if you have any idea.

Best,
Loyc.