From: Partha Sarathy <parthatr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 4:34:05 PM
Subject:  Customize office and factory activities using Open source tools - Reg

Hi

One of my friend asked me customize his office and factory activities.   I
have analyzed the requirements.  First I thought to develop the application
in PHP + MySQL of my own script.

After that, I have an idea.  Why don’t we use open source tools like Joomla,
OSCommerce, Drupal and so on to development the application?

Friends I need your suggestion, which tools can I use to develop the
application?

--
T.R.Parthasarathy