Re: Image upload

Hi,

Thanks for reply...

When i will make column in table for images, normally i will make 3 column for 3 images but when i will add more images field in forms how i can create new column for new images, is there anything that column can create automatically when i upload more than 3 images? b-cz user can upload any number of images.

I am giving link again here
http://www.wowapic.com/add_image.php

please click on "Upload more pictures? [Click here]"

Thanks,
Arshi