Image upload

Hi All,

I wanted to make a image upload page with a button, when u click on Image upload button it will add a new field for add more image same time, please check this link

http://www.wowapic.com/add_image.php

please click on "Upload more pictures? [Click here]"

Please help me how i can do it, also little bit abt how to set table for it as it will add any number of images.

Thanks,
Arshi