Create pure HTML pages using PHP

Friends,
How to create pure html pages using PHP?

I mean, if we use php then every time the users access the web pages and
server has to run php script to fetch data and display it.

But, we want to generate html pages first, and the users will view these
html pages (we may generate these pages once a day).

I know how to do it using PHP, XML, XSL.

I want to know more about any other way to do it easily.

Regards,