From: shoeb masum <shoeb_ruet@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Need help to access Telnet server
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 1:44 AM

      Hi all,

I need to access telnet server from web. Please help me. My requirements are as follows

1. telnet to a telnet server

2. Again telnet to another server from the previous server

3. Then need to execute command and display the command output (text)

flow:

telnet telnettest.com

then

telnet telnettest2. com

then execute command and show the output (text)

I'm waiting for your surprise.

Regards,

Shoeb

      Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/