HTML 2 PDF

I have to convert a very complex form to pdf.
I have tried html2pdf opensource but its not working. Its ofr very simple conversion.
My client is also not accepting coversion from web2pdf.
I have tried to convert using fpdf but form is complex and it seems that it cant be done with it. here is the link of form
http://choicetrade.7objects.com/Naf_fillable.pdf

Its pdf but i have to fill this form dynamicall so thats why i have to convert this form from html 2 pdf.
Any help guyz. I need this to be done on my server.