Re: how to recieve emails

I don't know what's the mail server you are using to send mails. But to receive mails you have to connect to your mail server (through POP or IMAP) and read them.

http://www.php.net/imap
http://pecl.php.net/package/POP3
http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/2.html

To send attachments you have to modify mail header accordingly.
http://www.webcheatsheet.com/PHP/send_email_text_html_attachment.php#attachment

Cheers,
Laknath