Php Survey(Questionnaire), Need Help!

Hi People, I just joined the group, and I need some help! I have to create an online questionnaire system, and really don't know how to create a questionnaire in php, to have option to insert the question and  the answer, and the type of answer, also edit the question after insert it, or delete it!
I hope I make my self clear!
I have an example here, a google online questionnaire :
http://spreadsheets.google.com/gform?key=rI3AfNr9nF07EdiIZdt-QYw&hl=en#edit

Best Regards, Liviu