From: yomikabiawu <yomikabiawu@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  mail sent but not delivered
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 1:03 PM

      Hi guys, I have an application on my office intranet. php/mysql/iis. The application has been deployed and running effectively. The only proble is that sometimes the mails stop delivering. When the form is submitted it displays that the message has been sent but it is not delivered inbox of outlook mail. This has happened several times and sometimes i just tweak and restart the iis then it starts working. this time around, it has not come up, i'm looking for a lasting solution.

Any recommendations please?

      Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/