Installing HTML_Template_IT

Friends,
        In the WineStore application in the book "PHP and MySQL", one of the codes uses the following:

require_once "HTML/Template/ITX.php";

I understand that for this code to run, I need to install HTML_Template_IT. But I do not know how to install it. I downloaded the HTML_Template_IT package. Then, I created a folder HTML/Template under the directory WineStore which has the index.php file for the WineStore application and then copied the files IT.php and ITX.php within this folder, but it does not work.

I suppose I must install the HTML_Template_IT within the PEAR folder. I am using Windows Vista. In windows one is accustomed to seeing an .exe or a setup file for intallation, but the package that gets downloaded when you download it from the PEAR website does not have an .exe file or setup file.

Could anyone tell me how to install the HTML_Template_IT, so that it becomes available for running the code mentioned above?

The path for my PEAR folder is: c:\xampp\php\pear\

I am new to PHP and you may have to give me a real 1-2-3 type step-by-step instructions on what to do.

Regards,
Dogra