From: sourav <sghosh246@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() during execution in PHP  command line
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 30 April, 2009, 12:07 PM

      Hi All,

Can someone help me out in fixing the issue.

While I am running a php script through browser, it runs smoothly withourt

error and giving desired result.

But when I run the script from unix console, it throws error "Call to

undefined function:  mysql_connect( ) .. .." and doesn't give the desired

result.

Thanking You,

Regards,

Sourav