Re: display table border

In message <027b01c9ab6d$43ecb0e0$cbc612a0$@com>, Joe Forsythe
<jforsythe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>The first, and bigger, problem is that what you want to do is probably not a
>good design where the web is concerned. Not knowing what your whole result
>looks like, I have no way to give you any alternatives. So, your options are
>basically as follows:
>
>1. Create a table cell or div with that information properly positioned in
>it, with a diagonal shape in the background.
>
>2. Create that image with the GD library.

That's the way I have done it, on Bookings (hotels) Calendars, as when
someone arrives they only have the room in the afternoon, and when they
leave, they only have the room in the morning.

A DIV, with a diagonal background, which is changed programmatically. In
my case, I had the date of the month [23] in text on top of it.

--
Pete Clark

Got any spare time? Anything you need? Barter in Spain
Join for free at http://BarterWithBart.com