open_basedir restriction in effect --- URGENT !!!

Dear All,

I am facing problem while uploading file because of *open_basedir*directive.
Though *phpinfo()* describes open_basedir *local value* as
"/data/buyonline/:/usr/share/lex/buyonline/" but the *master value* as none.
I have tried setting  open_basedir as none in *php.ini* but it doesn't work
because the local value overrides the master value.
I think this job can be accopmplished  through *.htaccess* or *httpd.conf *
file.

If someone who has experienced the same and got solution for that can
suggest me how to fix the issue, then I will remain kindful.

The below error I encounter while uploading file : -

*Warning*: move_uploaded_file()
[function.move-uploaded-file<http://buyonlinequa/back_office/function.move-uploaded-file>]:
open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp/phpYuMPGc) is not within the
allowed path(s): (/data/buyonline/:/usr/share/lex/buyonline/) in *
/data/buyonline/back_office/pages/rs_logo_upload.php* on line *70*
**
**
Regards,
Sourav