Re: URL ReWriting Problem

Hi;
Please check you PHP Information.
You check your web service properly working or not.If it's work then restart
server & computer a time.....
and check
<?php echo phpinfo(); ?>
if all php services are working or not....
if working then debug code different logic.

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Suman Rai <sumanraic001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Hi,
> Just print php information of your server.
>
> phpinfo();
>
> and view in Apache Services
>
> if module_rewrite is available then its work
> otherwise it will not work
>
> Regards & Thank You,
>
> Suman K. Rai
> Cell: +977 98040 25616
> rai.suman@xxxxxxxxx <rai.suman%40yahoo.com> | sumanrai1980@xxxxxxxxx<sumanrai1980%40gmail.com>
> www.raisuman.myplace.com
>
> --- On Tue, 2/24/09, Muhammad Sohail Khan <sohail_meet@xxxxxxxxxxx<sohail_meet%40hotmail.com>>
> wrote:
>
> From: Muhammad Sohail Khan <sohail_meet@xxxxxxxxxxx<sohail_meet%40hotmail.com>
> >
> Subject:  URL ReWriting Problem
> To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <php-objects%40yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 8:50 PM
>
> Hi Brothers,
>
> I have problem of URL ReWriting on my system using PHP. I study
>
> different tutorial about URL ReWriting and it says that it works but
>
> it not work on my system.
>
> the mode_rewrite module is also activated.
>
> For Example i Put this rewriting rules in my .htaccess file
>
> Options +FollowSymlinks
>
> RewriteEngine on
>
> RewriteRule ^up/(.+)/(.+ ).tar.gzip products.php? name=$1&age= $2 [nc]
>
> but it doesn't work.
>
> please give me any suggestion for that.
>
> I use the latest WAMP server.
>
> Thanks in advance.

"Dream is not that what you see in your sleep..Dream is the thing which do
not allow you to sleep."

Sincerely,
Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh Gupta