Re: Quest regarding Google translate API

In message <13149.72137.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Anees
<anees_muhd@xxxxxxxxx> writes
>Hi Pete Clark
>
>Thanks for your response
>
>i found this API code link
>http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxlanguage/
>http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxlanguage/documentation/#Examples
>Do you think it suitable for my situation.
>
>Yes, there will be a lot of problems once we start dynamic conversion
>but we aren't much caring about that now..
>

>Anees Muhammed

I just repeat what I said earlier:
If you want your site to look cheap, use any translation program.
If you want your site to look professional, you HAVE to use humans.

Certainly between European languages, depending on the style of the
writer of the original text, it ranges between poor and totally unable
to understand.

It's meant to be a guide, an assistance, that's all, and certainly not
good enough to appear on a professional document or website.

To see if it works for you, try it at
http://translate.google.com/
and see how understandable the results are.

--
Pete Clark

Got any spare time? Anything you need? Barter in Spain
Pre-register for free at http://BarterWithBart.com