From: arvindsri123 <arvindsri123@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Redirect on same page
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 22 January, 2009, 3:04 PM

            Hi All,

I need a help, I am developing a site, there some pages need to login

first to see content on that page, i want like if someone want to see

"portfolio page" but for that they need to log in first, and they

redirect to log in page, and when they logged in they must come on the

same page from their they went for log in, i measn in this case after

log in they should see "portfolio page" not home page or any other page...

I have tried to explain what i want to implement on my site.

If u still want to know anything please ask to me..

Thanks,

Avi