Re: Implementing Payment Gateway using PHP

you may coordinate with your payment gateway provider which and how to integrate their payment gateway to your site. they will instruct you what are the variable stuffs they require you to pass.

--- On Mon, 1/19/09, Nikhil Jain <nikhil_nkjain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Nikhil Jain <nikhil_nkjain@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Implementing Payment Gateway using PHP
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 19, 2009, 7:37 PM

            Hi All,

      I dont have any idea about how to implement payment gateway using PHP.. So can someone provide me some example how to implement it so link of any website which have implementation of payment gateway. If someone has some project in which there is implementation of payment gateway then mail me. Please help me it is urgent.

Regards,

Nikhil Jain

9374178732

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies. yahoo.com/