Implementing Payment Gateway using PHP

Hi All,
      I dont have any idea about how to implement payment gateway using PHP.. So can someone provide me some example how to implement it so link of any website which have implementation of payment gateway. If someone has some project in which there is implementation of payment gateway then mail me. Please help me it is urgent.

Regards,
Nikhil Jain
9374178732

      Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies.yahoo.com/