Re: need a carwler

Thanks for your reply

I am not using any ide/program because there are hundreds of files and i
cant download them from each clients ftp and replace code
every client has many folders in their ftp with php or html files if i start
downloading them all it will take a really long time

so thats why i am looking for a php script that can read files in folders,
edit them and remove this code.

yes i have already changed password thanks for the suggestion.