Grab the opportunity to work as Project Manager- PHP with Radixweb - leading IT company in Ahmedabad

Hi Everyone,

Greetings from Radixweb!!

I am representing one of the fastest growing web development companies from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Radixweb ( www.radixweb.com).

Radix has by far made it one of the fastest growing companies in Gujarat . A registered unit of "Software Trade Park of India" the company rose from just three to over 125+ staffs.

With entire team of dedicated 125 members, we are looking for giant leap for our next expansion planning. To support our expansion and for our future growth, we are looking for winners to lead our team and associate with us in achieving our organizational goals.

If you are a person with excellent skills in PHP and open source technologies with outstanding people & project management experience, then we would like to invite you for telephonic or personal discussion to explore more about this opportunity with us.

Position : Project Manager ( PHP – Web Development) with 3 – 8 Yrs Experience

Job Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat

If you are interested for Project Manager PHP position, please send your updated resume ASAP with following details to schedule your personal / telephonic interview with our team.

1. Your Total Experience in PHP - Web Development( Excluding Academic Experience):
2. Your Experience in Project Management:
3. How many projects in which u have played the role of Team Lead:
4. Present Company with designation:
5. How long you are working in your present company ( Number of months ):
6. Current Location:
7. Current Salary :
8. Expected Salary :
9. Willing to relocate at Ahmedabad, Gujarat? ( Y / N ):
10. Reason for change:
11. Days require to join us:
12. Your Contact Number:

Best Regards