RE: Code for uploading pictures using php....

Hi Shuvo,

A 5 second Google search (php store file database) nets results for broad
questions like this pretty quickly (top result:
http://www.php-mysql-tutorial.com/php-mysql-upload.php)

I think you'll find that if you pose a specific problem to the group or a
code listing that is erroring out, we can serve you better.

--

Joe