bulletfrieght base rate calculation...

Hi dears,

    Hope you all programmers will be fine. I am here with a problem. I
am going to calculate the freight base US rates calculation between 2
zip codes. Any body can know about that or have done such type of
stuff. I am looking for the formula for base rate calculation on the
basis of zip codes. The parameters required are,

origin Zip
destination Zip
Weight
Freight Class
Discount.

Most of the sites like htt://www.bulletfreight.com and other have
implemented it. But i don't know that how the base rate between 2 zip
codes is calculated.
Plz Help.

If any body have a database of us zip codes base rates. Please provide
me.

Thanks in advance.

Sohail Khan