Re: Need to preload images of an ajax file

while you are using AJAX so is there are really any way to preload images. i
think it's better use show/hide technique rather then AJAX. moreover, if
 the targeted visitors are using high speed internet connection then both
are fine and may be we can remove the preload pain. Moreover, i want to mean
by show/hide technique: load all images from the database while loading the
page. in addition, during mouse over use div.show() or div.hide() technique
to view expected image.

thanks,
Aminul

--