From: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of pavan sharma
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 9:34 AM
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  problem

Hi try

assuming id of two selectbox as sb1 and sb2
on onchange of sb1 call fnRemoveSelected('sb1','sb2') and
for sb2 call fnRemoveSelected('sb2','sb1')

call function fnRemoveSelected(search,remove){
var objSearch=document.getElementById(search);
var objRemove =document.getElementById(remove);
var arrSearched=new Array();
for(i=0;i<objSearch.options.length;i++){
if(objSearch.options[i].selected){
//select text or value here as per your requirement
arrSearched.push(objSearch.options[i].text);
}
}
for(i=objRemove .options.length-1;i>=0;i--)
//normally we can use indexOf to search in array but I think
it won't work in IE
for (j=0;j<arrSearched.length;j++){
if(objRemove.options[i].text==arrSearched[j]){
objRemove.remove(i);
}
}
}
}

Modify your search depending on text or value
check if this help..